Saturday, July 23, 2005

CT is over..

Hmm... After 2 weeks of struggles, finally the CT is over. Well..I think i do very badly for all CTs.. I dunnno what i can say about this CT... I jus feel that is hard to do well... Among so many CT, i think i'm more confidence in OOP which is on monday. At least, i managed to complied and get the correct output. Tue's papers were IB and DB. These 2 paper really can kill people. Especially DB, we are only given one hour to do and there is so many questions to do. How can we completed on time??? Somemore is theroy and some SQL.. There is too many to write. I spend 30 min doing the theroy and left with 30 min to SQL statements.. One SQL statement is 15 marks. If get wrong, i think can say good bye to that 15 marks already... On wed is CMB paper. I think this paper most likely can "jump down"! I put in so many effort to study but the paper turn out to be a "thinking" paper. Jus using your brain to think. i think 70% of the questions cannot be found in our lecture. Most of us thinks that even open book, also can't do. Because of that CMB, i began to stress... I scared that thur paper also will like CMB. But thur paper still not that bad but got one to two question also not from the lecture. Today is my last paper which is AM2. I really in 101 effort in. I do till no time to check for error. Some of my classmate can't even finish the paper. After the test, Mr kong said " The paper very easy right??" We give him the answer by saying huh......... Die liao... Dunno izzit slack to much or what... I seem that can't cope well with my CT..

No comments: