Monday, October 03, 2005

a old organzier and a new organzier

Jus now, i open my cupboard and i saw a old organzier that i brought during my secondary time but i never use it often cos i have a good memoey...
It is a very nice organzier which contains alot of cute graphic.. The organizer contains alot of neo prints, friend's phone number, brithday and some of the the things i wrote for information purpose. When i saw the neo prints, it reminds me of my secondary days. During school days, there are sorrow and happiness.. But now, i feel that sorrow is more than happiness. Actually, there is something that i feel very regrets.... Jus now,i saw her neo prints and remind me of her. Well... whatever, what is past is past...I think dun rake the matter up again. I think is time to buy a new organizer as i had reach 21 that means a new chapter of my life. I think tomorrow, i will go and shop for one... i must have a habit of using an organiser cos recently my memory is getting very bad...

No comments: