Friday, June 01, 2007

Good Morning

My Alarm rangs at 6am but during to the late sleep yesterday, i switch it off and went to bed. In the end i woke up at 7am. I knew i need to be hurry otherwise i will be late so i hurry wash up and hopefully i can leave my house at 7.15am. wow.. I did it ! I leave the house at 7.15am sharp... 15mins can do wonders.. wash up, change clothes, packed water bottle in my bag, everythings within 15 mins. Onces ready, grab my bag and my jacket and step out the house at 7.15pm sharp... Wow... I thought everythings went smooth but after walking for a distance, i realised that instead of taking the black jacket, i took my brother's black polo t-shirt!!!! Oh goodness... Can you imagine how blur am i... I jus cant go back and change cos it is getting late and might miss the train.. No choice, i took my polo shirt to work.. Bless me.. i dunno how to live without my lovely and warmly jacket. The office is cold... I hope i wun die due to the coldness...

No comments: