Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Done
Yes, i am done with my chinese new year shopping!!! Was shopping alone at orchard Rd walking to and fro between Fast East shopping and isetan! After walking for like 2 hours then i found the clothes i want. I got myself 2 dresses from isetan. Cool! i really like those dresses that i brought!! Thanks to the pretty sale girl that intro nice dresses to me. I like the red with flowery prints dresses that she intro especially!! Nice Nice.. Recently, my eyes are attracted to flowery prints. I saw another white base with light pink flowery dress which caught my eye also. But yesterday, when i went back to there, no more stock anymore. yes, i am kinda of done and ready for new year!! wait wait, i haven get my shoes yet!!!! haha....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment