first time blogging here.. or rather first time using laptop here. It is so cooling right now..
opposite is the place where i used to be..
currently is the place i need to be..
today is the deadline for our project which also means the end of this module. Because of this project, i slept this morning at 6am and wake up at 9am. By right i should be feeling damn sleepy due of the lack of sleep but somehow or rather i cant sleep. I am feeling lost right now. Even since i handed in the project, i told my teammate that i am feel lost. I keep asking myself, why should i feel lost. Shouldnt i be happy about it? It is finally over. No more one meal per day. No more VS, no more C# and even no more Meeting! I have been sitting down here for more than 15 mins and i still haven figure why i am feeling lost...
No comments:
Post a Comment