Sunday, May 24, 2009

is not a joke! really.. he did it and passed the course. is not easy f0r such a small boy like him. from standing board jump to soc, he did it with the best support from us. I still remembered when he told us he failed, his voice was sad. Yes, is so amazing.. we can sensed it cos we share the same blood. I still remember when he came back and told us that he cannot pass his standing board jump, we tried our best to tell him those silly trick to passed like wear a pair of shoes that is one size smaller, do frog jumps before jumping out and stuff. With the help of those silly trick, he passed. On the same day, he booked out and went to JP and caught by jess.

Next is the soc. He always got the problem of jumping over the wall. He never success before and sad to say he is the only one in the section that cannot jumped over the wall. Even the actually day he went for his test he also cannot jump over. I know he is sad. The day before he goes for his retest, he called home. He sound so scared. I know he is afraid that he cant completed the course and afraid that we cant witnees his pop. Our dad told him to drink Red Bull so maybe can jump over the wall. My older brother and i was laughing aways when we heard that. We are like dad!! But at last during the retest, miracle happen. He made it after 5 tried at the wall during the retest. The first time and also the last time at the wall.

On the day of pop, i saw him at the parade square and i feel so proud of him. I am so touched that he did it. I nearly tears. After the reception we walk around the camp. He said i looked like a tourist taking photographs. Haha..

No comments: