Tuesday, June 30, 2009

lousy tue

incident 1
why didnt go out to work? kanna sack ah? how come u dont need to go work. Like that can meh. Working must be responsible. why like this.

incident 2
Stay at home why didnt u wash the clothes for me.

incident 3
I just told her that i not coming back for dinner, she starts to ask go where? go where? i say dunno then she keeps say with who? who the one?

incident 4
tmr going gym with seconday school friend. Why go out with her? even since when u starts to play with her?

Wah lau, i have enough! I jus didnt go work today she has so many complains. she came back at 3, she keeps nagging at me for more than what i wrote here. At times i feel that i shouldnt have taken off or rather i take off and not stay at home. I feel shit. Why every single thing she wants to complain and nag. Yes, i admit there are times she is very nice to me and i feel dote but somtime i do feel shit.

No comments: