Sunday, August 23, 2009
I am posting this is not because i am feeling emo but is because i really feel that i just found out i had no one to talk to. There is actually alot of feeling about certain issue i wish or wants to say. However, when i saw her, i decided to take back those prepared speech. What's really went wrong? I really dont know! I feel that she is no longer the one i will share my feeling. Maybe because she has another important person in her life. I am no longer her first. Someone has took my place. In fact, i was sad when the phone rang and she decided to make a move first and see me soon again. The only person i can talk to has abandon me. i feel really sad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment