Thursday, December 17, 2009

What happen to today

I went to do a photo shoot for my passport with Leslie and guess what, the lady who record my ic is surprise by my age.

This is how she goes, "you look so young. I though you belongs to year of 88". I was so happy to react by what she say but jus smile. Thanks her for making my day feel good.

After that i went over to 313 at Somerset and i saw this,

Yes, it is food republic again!


Didnt really walk in and take a look cos we saw this stall that sells soybean at the main entrance so just eat and go off. I like their Soybean but leslie thinks that it is not sweet enough. ohs well...


We had dinner here.

We dont need to pay for this, maybe is because it is newly opened


Leslie likes the food

Caesar Salad ~ $6.80

4 X Chesse Pizza ~ $14.95

Central's Roof Top - The first time was with huang le shi guang ppl. Here comes again. Legally comes up.

Mum's bag. This bag has the same age as me!

Likes the rocks backdrop

Buses on the road



The most special thing i like about the roof top.


Nice out. My first step into orchard after exam. Haiz... I didnt really enjoy my hoildays. There is something bothering me. It is too painful to wait and wait.

When the date draws nearer, my heart beats even faster.

No comments: