Sunday, January 09, 2011

The past few weeks

He has aways for more than 10 days at another part of the world. I didnt feel lost,neither i feel empty. Maybe is because i am always occupied by stuff. Most of the time, we keep in contact with whatsapp and viber.

Recently, spent alot of money on food and clothes. And just 2 days ago, i spent $97 on bobbi brown's eye concealer and corrector. And yesterday spend $128 at G2000. Before my money comes in, money flow like an open tap. Hopefully, creative can pay me as soon as possible. I need them badly. My bank account balance is decreasing.

Tomorrow i am starting at another new place. I am not sure how it going to be. The feeling is abit mixed. Initally was quite excited mainly because of the salary. However, on the other hand i am afraid. I am afraid i cant do it. Moreover, things starts to happened. And i just realised how important my job is. I cant take it too lighty but serious. I shouldnt compare and complain why my life is like that but to just accepted it.

There is always a saying "Sometime life just dont go our way".

No comments: