Saturday, April 30, 2005
Friend
Today, i went to lot one to buy food for my dinner then i saw someone (Ms A)... Ms A is used to be my best friend in secondary school. we goes to school together, eat together and play together, take neo print together, share xin shi together and lot .... But because of some quarrels, we break off as friend.. At that time, i never cherish her as my friend and have some many unreasonable quarrel with her.. We 2 can quarrel over some silly things..... I also dun why we can quarrel until like that.... Maybe, our thinking and ways of doing things is different ba... Frankly, I really feel very regret of losing her as my friend.. I know, we are not possible to be friends anymore due to all the quarrels in school. But If there is a chance, for sure i will try my best to cherish her again.... I maybe have alot of friends and seems to be very close to me but actually not.... Ran, adeline and yan used to be my best friends and we are once very close because we are busying with our own things, we seems to be very far apart. I hardly got msg from them and hardly out go together. Sometime, feel like asking them out but scare they not free....... Sometime, i just feel that i have no friends... Yes, i got alot of friends coming from different places... Most of the time we meet, are those so call gathering and talking craps( that is what i am good at ) ... But i also a normal gal, jus like wat i told jeremy, i need a friend to share my xin shi... I admit Jermey is a good bro, we really can talk anything under the sun and even share my xin shi with him. But no matter wat he is a guy. He can't do much than wat a gal can do. I may have a bf who can share xin with but again he is a guy... At this time, all i need is a close friend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i agree with boon.. a best fren is those tat doesnt need to meet up often but willing to share any prob u have... i can talk anything under the sun, so if u do need some gals for a listening ear, im jus a phone call away...
Thanks to wen & qin.. But the thing is i am a very weird person. I will only share xin shi with those people who are very very very close to me.. Like last time, i very close to karen and jeremy then i will share some of my xin shi with them... Hmm, but doesn't means that you 2 are not my good friends, I feel very enjoyed with you 2 around with all the laughters ... maybe i need some time... maybe there is this day, i will share my xin shi with you 2 ya.
Post a Comment