Sunday, April 17, 2005

ShiQin 21 year old birthday!

As usual, at 2pm went to attend keyboeard lesson.

Today is a big day! This day is Shi qin 21 old year birthday. She invited us to the chalet. Therefore after lesson, i went to suntec to meet dear then together go to pasir ris to wait for terence, jemery, randy and kelvin. After that we took the bus to the chalet. Actually, the distance between the chalet and pasir ris MRT station is very near. If i know we will walk there instead( haiz. waste $ )...... Shi qin wore a red shirt and black 3/4 pant. She stands at the door and welcome our blessing to her. Shi Qin is always a nice to play with. She is cute and cheerful... At about 11+. jeremy, randy, dear and i took cab home. I reach home is already 12 +.... The cutest thing is bro jeremy miss call me 8 times to check whether i reach home anot. He is a good brother ma! I think i should stop here....... I need to Z z z z

No comments: