X: Home alr?
me: Home and bathe alr.
me: Home and bathe alr.
X: You should have bathe tmr, since is late.
me: Are u insane? This is gross!
Omg. After sending the last msg, i am quite surprised by what i have sent.
When i was younger, bathing before bed wasnt an important thing. However, I am quite surprised that i must bathe before going to bed like now. Really cant remember since when i started this habit and is like an important routine! I still remember some days ago, i came home like 3am i also make a point to bathe before walking to bed. This is really not the usual me but really.. Normally, if it is really late and i am really tired, i will just sleep and dont bother about bathing. Okay. And this is a sign of laziness and is like very true. I admit. However, i find it gross.
ohs well.. Everyone has a history. So am i! (laughs) Cheers for the better!!!
When i was younger, bathing before bed wasnt an important thing. However, I am quite surprised that i must bathe before going to bed like now. Really cant remember since when i started this habit and is like an important routine! I still remember some days ago, i came home like 3am i also make a point to bathe before walking to bed. This is really not the usual me but really.. Normally, if it is really late and i am really tired, i will just sleep and dont bother about bathing. Okay. And this is a sign of laziness and is like very true. I admit. However, i find it gross.
ohs well.. Everyone has a history. So am i! (laughs) Cheers for the better!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment