Yes! Today is friday, yet i dun need to be in school... Shiok ba.... haha.... This is because our group discussion had gone be on the schedule.... haha... So happy... But I need to stay in at home cos someone came to my house to fix the power point... And because of that i need to move my furnitures to let the person to link up the wire... After the person leaves, i need to move back it back... Very ke lian leh.... Those furnitures are very heavy, move till very tired... At nite, i went out with dear to have dinner and told him about i move furniture till tired then he say i should ask him for help. I never call him cos i shy. Actually, i seldom call people to come to my house to help me unless it is something i cant fixed it... Actually, there is once my mum ask me to call karen,jer, ter, ran and kel to come my house to help do painting but i jus to shy to ask them and end up we paint the house on our own..
Actually, i'm quite shy towards many things... I may talk alot but the thing i talk are craps and seldom talk about serious matter. Maybe, i am just too shy... Even to dear, i also seldom talk about my own personal things unless he ask then i say....
1 comment:
Should have told me.. I'll definitely help
Post a Comment