After so many weekends, finally my last week was a good one.
Putting on my white short and my 2 pieces style top again... I feel it once again after so long. I feel it. I find myself talking like a real me. I didnt wear a mask... I am pretty sure... I feel cheerful that day also... I am really happy about it. However, when i am back at the office... I put on the mask again.... Dont really understand... Izzit the stress from work? or the enviroment is different. Or just because i am putting on a dress pant today which make me feel so different... More to look at it...
Everyday in office, i will ask them. How do i look today?? Ya... everyday is a learning journey..... Shouldnt be over confidence when you are not actually.... And i feel it... is not about confidence... is about listen and anlaysis it. Change if is for the better....
No comments:
Post a Comment