As usual, i wake up at 12 again... Once i wake up, i got a habit to look at my hp see whether got msg anot but so surprise my hp inbox was jammed.. This is cause by shi qin, libing and JingShan.. After eating my breakfast, mum ask me mop the floor... then i listen to her mop the floor before going out with dear...
I meet dear at 3 + and we had our dinner at Sakae. We went to Funan IT Mall to eat sushi. Because only certain outlet got dinner buffet, one of it is at Funan. This is time first time, dear eating sakae sushi while me is a bit expert.. Cos I went there with Karen, kel, jer, ter, ran and Adeline ,yan, min before... haha.... I told dear that i wanted to order the side dishes but he ask me not to do that cos later got extra charge. I told him don't have, if got extra charge then i paid.. In the end i proved to him that he is wrong... Later on, he told me we cannot eat those pink plate, again he thought got extra charge then i told him don't have and only the red plate then got. He don't believe me and ask the waitress.. Haiz... But after all i enjoy my meal with this blur king.
Hmm today, i going to sleep early cos tomorrow i am going to wake up early... Cos next tue which is the first day of school i got a 8am lecturer.. I think i must adjust my time to normal.. Otherwise, i think i can't wake up on time when school reopen.
No comments:
Post a Comment