Monday, May 09, 2005

release of new Table Time.....

Yes! I just went in to npal and saw my coming next sem time table..... Hmmm...... quite packed leh... But i think still can slack abit... Cos some of the day can go home at 4pm but one of my classmate Wei Xing, his time table better than mine. Almost everyday, his class ends at 1pm... so jealous... This is due to the different electives we are taking therefore our Time Table is quite different... Hmmm..... But one good thing is Choon Hong will be in the same class for AM2 with me perlyn and liyun....... Haha.... so happy... I think we are going to bomb the Laser printer again..... haha...... But sad to say that joel is not joining us for AM2 due to some reason.... Haha... If joel is able to join us, i think it will be the best..... I still remember when 5 (perlyn, liyun, joel, choon hong and me) of us doing AM1... I was the happest time in my poly life. Hope that this kind of happiness can go on to AM2.......

Hmm..... Today, is already the 3rd day having my braces put on... The pressure and pain is coming down... But i still cannot chew any food... Just now at the restauant celerating mother's day, i only can sallow the food... Once i chew the food, there is a big pressure on my teeth.... Hiaz.. I think i better eat porridge another few days... I think this in a good time to lost weight... haha.......

'We are still young, we should use our youthful energy to challenge our own limites as well as our opponents and fulfil this wonderful, noble task'

No comments: