Friday, May 06, 2005

In the middle of the night......

Oh god.... In the middle, where everyone is sleeping but i still awake... Dunno why can't sleep... Maybe slept in the noon already so now can't sleep.... Hiaz.... Ever since, i started hoilday i feel like i am wasting my time watching tv show... If not play keyboard or surf net.... This kind of life is too boring... I feel like going back school to study so that can meet all my friends... Abit miss joel...... He is a crap... School with Joel, life will not be boring... Hiaz... But humans are like that, when schooling will feel like going vacation..... But during vacation will feel like going to school....

OH god... if i have the power to do whatever i want then that will be the best...... Come ba, give me the power ba......

I want to be in Jay Chou concert but not as a fans down the stage screaming and shouting at his name... I want to be his keyboard player..... And he sing as i played.....

I wish to in SHE concert, dancing with them.... Singing with them....

I wish be as slim as fanna wong....


I wish to live in a house in country side have many beautiful flowers around with my parents .......

I wish to swim like a fish in water.... So freely ....

I wish i still got a chance to dance on the stage with ping, wen and christine........

Oh dearest... I wish to see you when i am sad rather i am happy....... If one day, i told you all my unhappiness more than my happiness, you should call yourself luckly..... if you see me crying over someone who i love( not saying you), you should be glad...... If one day i feel very confused and scare, yet you can stay calm, help me solve the problem and bring me out of the sadness world, you should feel great.... And finally if i day, i went missing without telling you and yet you still can find me then i should say..... You are a success bf and even you can be the one who i can live on with ...

To my friends.... I wish to see you when i am happy rather i am sad....... If one day, i told you all my happiness more than my unhappiness, you should call yourself luckly..... if you never see me cry before, you should be glad...... finally If one day, i ask you for a drink , you should be super happy then i should say....... You are a friend who i love to be with.

But if one day, I wish to see you when i am sad rather i am happy....... If one day, i told you all my unhappiness more than my happiness.... if you see me crying over someone who i love,...... And finally if i day, i went missing without telling you and yet you still can find me then i should say..... You might be the one who i can live on with regard you are a gal or guy ...

No comments: