Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Thinking Cap.....

In this world, everyone is the winner. No one is a loser! Stop saying you are not better than your peers or even with your slibling.... Stop comparing with others! The one should compare with is yourself! Maybe you may not have as much achievement as other, doesn't means you are a loser.. There is this person ever told me, climbling mountain is not a competiton. Doesn't means the faster you reached the peak you are the winner. Is the matter, when you going to reached the peak. As long as you reached the peak, whether you took 10 years or 5 years is ok... Yeah! i agree what she said. Well... I think that if we keep comparing with every single thing with others, we will gone crazy one day...

I not a perfect person... I will also get sick... Jus now, when i am playing keyboard, Suddenly, I thinks of some unhappy sence... i feel very depressed... Wow... I didn't know when playing keyboard also will get depressed.... Well, the depressed is jus a few seconds only.. But luckly, i mangement to bring myself back... haha.... Sound like i am the doctor...

No comments: